Choosing an Online Poker Room - How to Choose the Right Poker Room Online - PokerRoomsOnline.com
Things to consider when choosing an online poker room:
- Quality of poker room software. It is important to feel comfortable at the table. Things like playability, graphics and general look and feel varies between poker rooms.
- Value of bonuses offered to players by the online poker room. This includes sign-up bonuses, loyalty bonuses, re-load bonuses, tournaments with added value, etc.
- Competence of the people managing the card room as well as the quality of its customer support. It means a lot if cash-outs are fast and the staff helpful.
- Traffic at the site. If only a few players are logged in it may be difficult to find a game that suits you. To clear a bonus you may be tempted to play at stakes that are too high, or play a game you do not master that well.
- Variety of the games offered. A wide spectrum of stakes, poker variations, and tournaments makes it easier to find games that suit you.
Put them to the test
You might have to try a number of poker rooms to find one that you prefer. Playing on several rooms can also be a good idea in order to profit from more bonuses. When signing up to a new site, try to get a bonus to clear while testing it, and then decide if the site is worth playing at.